It's Better Than Getting An Oscar!

I'm very excited because I've received three new awards this week! I'm new to this game, so it's really nice to know that people have been looking at my blog and enjoying it.

Thanks to A Novel Source and The Fiction Enthusiast for my awards - they are very much appreciated.

Read on to find out which great blogs I've given awards to!

The Rules:

Thank and link the sender in a blog post

Pass on to 15 people

Contact them and let them know they've won

State seven things about yourself




The Rules:

List 10 things that make you happy

Pass it along to 10 bloggers.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
          The Rules:
 
          Put this on your blog, whether as an entirely new post like I'm doing, 
          or on your sidebar.


          Choose 15 other newly discovered bloggers that you love, and award
          them with this.

          Send them a message/comment to let them know.



So here goes....

7 Things About Me:

  1. I love travelling and reading (preferably doing both at the same time!)
  2. I have a deep-rooted fear of cockroaches and jellyfish
  3. I am getting married in less than a year
  4. I am currently obsessed with blogging!
  5. I have lived in Germany and Canada, but come from and live in the UK
  6. I collect mugs and fridge magnets from around the world
  7. I work as cabin crew for a English airline

10 Things I Love:
  1. My fiance
  2. My family
  3. Travelling
  4. Reading (and blogging about it!)
  5. Eating (especially eating out)
  6. Sleeping
  7. Winnie the Pooh (and friends! I have a huge collection of teddies)
  8. Paris
  9. The Killers (who I saw in concert last year and they were amazing!)
  10. Christmas ('It's the most wonderful time of the year'!!)

I'm Passing these Awards onto:


Obsession
A Novel Source
Rhiana Reads
Page Turners
Layers of Thought
Libby's Library
Home Girl's Book Blog
The Fiction Enthusiast

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Thanks so much for the awards and for letting me know that you like my blog (",), it's lovely of you and really did make my day!

I'll be sure to pass them along very soon.

You have a new follower ... I'm looking forward to reading your book reviews.

Unknown said...

Welcome Deborah to the book blogging arena. Your blog is lovely!

And thank you for the awards - three of them... my goodness!

Looking forward to your thoughts and of course you book choices...:)

CHRISTIE said...

Thank you so much!! Congrats on your up and coming wedding.

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

Thank you so very much Deborah! You are quite well-deserving of the awards you received and I so appreciate you thinking of me!!!

My congrats to you also about your pending nuptials! When's the great big day?

dkm1981 said...

Thanks guys for the kind comments about my blog - I'm glad you like it!

the big day is 12th Feb 2011 - very exciting!

Rebecca Chapman said...

Thanks for the award - what a great thing to see at lunch time :-)

Stacy at The Novel Life said...

Wow! a good year to plan...that's great, so you won't be overwhelmed by the little things (or the big things) in just a few short months. You'll have to keep us updated...AND definitely put pictures up =]

dkm1981 said...

Yes I'll definitely put pictures up - when there is some!!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Congrats :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails