My Dooyoo Christmas Wish List

I love Christmas and all things Christmassy so I thought I'd get into the festive spirit by sharing my dooyoo wish list in the style of The Twelve Days of Christmas. Now the list may look a bit excessive, but if you don't ask, you don't get, so here goes (see if you can read through it without getting the Twelve Days Of Christmas tune stuck in your head!):

On the twelfth day of Christmas, dooyoo gave to me,
Twelve Chocolate Oranges
Ten Music Albums
Nine Household Gadgets
Eight Winnie The Pooh Gifts
Seven Fun New Board Games
Six Bottles of Wine
Five Patterson Books
Four Christmas Films
Three Pairs of Shoes
Two Electrical Items
And a Holiday to Somewhere Nice

So there you go, if you were looking for a present for me, you know what to get! And if you weren't thinking of getting me anything, perhaps there is some inspiration in that list for you - as you can see there are lots of links to help you search, so happy shopping!

Merry Christmas folks - have a good one and I'll see you next year to review all the things I hopefully got for Christmas!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol! Cute.

Popping over via Dooyoo :-) & following.

TToria @ http://ttoria.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails