WIN! WIN! WIN!

Hi guys!

I know how much everyone loves a competition and although it's not book related, I have a great one for you to enter here. You can win this fabulous pair of earrings just by entering Moon-Jewellery's simple competition.

Moon-Jewellery is my family's fantastic new venture and is a great place to buy (and win!) stunning hand made jewellery, including earrings and charm bracelets, for great prices.

All of their pieces are made from quality semi precious stones and make ideal gifts.

I know this is turning into a bit of an advert, but I'm very excited and I think you'll agree that there are some great items available!

Don't worry - I'll be back to reviewing books soon, but I didn't want you to miss out on this opportunity, so don't forget to enter!

1 comments:

magicdarts said...

ear ear!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails