Challenge Updates

I'm still really enjoying all the challenges I'm taking part in and I thought I'd update you to where I'm at and give you the links for if you want to join in:

I've added the following to my 'already read' pile:

Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
(Ok, so it's not the first time I've read these three, but it still counts!)
Hedge Fund Wives by Tatiana Boncompagni (review to follow)
Silent Scream by Lynda La Plante (See my review here)
The Best Laid Plans by Sydney Sheldon
It Had To Be You by Sarah Webbe (See my review here)

Which brings my totals to:

100+ Reading Challenge hosted by Home Girl's Book Blog 22 / 100
Thriller Challenge hosted by Book Chick City - 7 / 12
James Patterson Challenge hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews - 3 / 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails